General Information & Spa Etiquette
Hours of Operation.
Your visit to Shear Delight and Day Spa should be a wonderful experience from beginning to end. Our goal is to create a tranquil and serene escape from the everyday. For the consideration of all those visiting, we ask that noise be kept to a minimum and that cell phones are switched to vibrate mode as to not disturb the tranquil experience of all guests. Hopefully your time at Shear Delight and Day Spa will be devoted to relaxation and escaping from the stresses of the day.
Our goal is to give our guests exceptional customer service and keep the reservation of their preferred time a priority. A valid credit card number will be required to hold your service(s). Rest assured, we hold this private information secure & confidential.
~We understand and make allowances for emergencies.
~We provide a 48 hour reminder call.
If you have a reservation with us, and need to cancel it, we ask for 24 hours notice, or you will be charged for your service in full. This allows us time to accommodate other guests waiting to come in for their experience.
Salon Policies and procedures.
- Wheel chair accessible, Ramp is located to the left of the main entrance. *Please call upon arrival to salon*
- Gratuities are not included in the price of the service but are graciously accepted
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Shear Delight and Day Spa is not responsible for valuable possessions or personal belongings, you might want to consider leaving these items at home.
- Walk-In's welcome * If time allows.
Shear Delight Salon proudly uses the following products
Charities We Support
To learn more about any of the charities listed above please click on the name of the charity, this will take you to the charities website.