Hours of Operation
Tuesday 9 am - 7 pm
Wednesday 9 am -4 pm
Thursday 9 am - 7 pm
Friday 9 am - 7 pm
Saturday 9 am - 3 pm
Enhancing lives with a caring touch, through the best in products and education.
General Information & Spa Etiquette
Your visit to Shear Delight and Day Spa should be a wonderful experience from beginning to end. Our goal is to create a tranquil and serene escape from the everyday. For the consideration of all those visiting, we ask that noise be kept to a minimum and that cell phones are switched to vibrate mode as to not disturb the tranquil experience of all guests. Hopefully your time at Shear Delight and Day Spa will be devoted to relaxation and escaping from the stresses of the day.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Gratuities are not included in the price of the service but are graciously accepted.
- Cash, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover are gladly accepted.
- Personal Checks are accepted. (We apologize for any inconvenience, but there will be a $40.00 minimum fee for all returned checks.)
- Guests under 18 years are not permitted into the spa for services without a parent or guardian present at all times. (Please note that the Reception Desk will not be permitted to watch children while a parent receives services.)
- Special Events Coordinator is available upon request.
If this is your first visit, a bit of paperwork will be required, so arriving 15 minutes early is requested. Then, you’ll be able to relax, unwind and fully enjoy your spa experience. Please remember that each appointment is precisely timed. If you arrive late, your treatment time may be shortened. If this happens, we will try to accommodate you, but we cannot guarantee your full service time. You will be charged for your scheduled service as booked. As Shear Delight and Day Spa is not responsible for valuable possessions or personal belongings, you might want to consider leaving these items at home. Again, please remember to silence cellular phones for the relaxation of all our guests.
Our goal is to give our guests exceptional customer service and keep the reservation of their preferred time a priority. A valid credit card number will be required to hold your service(s). Rest assured, we hold this private information secure and confidential. We understand, respect and make allowances for emergencies. We provide a 48 hour reminder call. If you have a reservation with us, and need to cancel it, we ask for 24 hours notice, or you will be charged for your service in full. This allows us time to accommodate other guests waiting to come in for their experience.
Charities We Support
To learn more about any of the charities listed above please click on the name of the charity, this will take you to the charities website.